Sunday, April 3, 2011

And so it begins...

There is a lot going on in the world today - tectonic shifts both physical and political.  What is a girl to do?

Well, do what I can do, I guess - with what little, but uncommon, talents I have.

My oddball skill is seeing patterns and analyzing them to figure out how things/people work.
My goal is to inform those who have to deal with the said things/people in order to possibly assist them - since information is power and understanding may make their tasks easier.
My hope is that something I add to this blog helps someone somewhere make a positive difference in the world.  If that happens, then the 15 minutes it took to set this blog up, and the keystrokes that happen from now until then are all worth it.

Peace and blessings upon all who struggle and work to make this world a better place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment